Partner Management Lead
Phil is the Smarter Prescription Refill service. Our mission is to re-invent the $400B prescription medication sector by connecting patients with locally-owned pharmacies. Details at http://phil.us
Phil is looking to hire a Partner Management Lead who will develop and manage our rapidly-expanding network of partner pharmacies across all 50 states. We are looking for individuals who will bring creativity and resourcefulness to the job and the drive to grow with an early-stage business.
As the Partner Management Lead, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and grow our network in all 50 U.S. states by prospecting new partners with excellent follow-through and lead management
- Work with our existing partner network of independent pharmacies across multiple states to ensure smooth functioning of partnerships
- End-to-end relationship management including on-boarding, contracting, and monthly financial reconciliation, collaborating with operations and finance
- Willingness to adapt and work collaboratively in a dynamic environment to learn quickly, solve problems, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Must have prior partner development or business development experience in a startup setting, preferably with experience working with small business owners
This position reports to the Head of Operations, with the potential to grow into a team-management responsibility. Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity component, Health/dental/vision insurance and 401k. Based out of San Francisco headquarters, with significant travel to be expected.